Roleplay Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tale of two slimes

Go down

tale of two slimes Empty tale of two slimes

Post  CrashDummy06 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 am

dewey's eyes lit up as he found another whimpy puddle. the tiny teardrop shaped slime practically launched himself into the muddy wet spot. the rainy season was a slime's time to shine. the landscape was dotted with puddles and local rivers swelled with their newfound girth. a slime's body was mostly water, and other than the small amount of flora or fauna they need to retain their shape and characteristics, a slime's life was happier wet. dewey splashed about and absorbed as much as he could. he wasn't alone, a host of other slimes of various colors were scattered about splashing about similarly. it was a lighthearted event, but there was a sense of purpose driving each of them. the rainy season was in its wane, and that meant the next few months were going to be dry. dewey had nearly finished taking in his daily input, when his friend dabble rolled by. "dabble, how goes the hunt?" dewey asked as he wallowed in the remainder of his puddle. dabble was a rather obese blob, and had become such due to his talent at finding the largest puddles or the ripest fruits. "of course. of course. a shame i say, it was such a beautiful season." dabble let loose a low sigh that sent ripples through his fluid filled body. "you should make haste dewey, i couldn't help but overhear big tom may be calling us back to the tombs." dewey growled as dabble made mention of that bulbous red plop, and to think the day started off so nicely.
CrashDummy06
CrashDummy06

Back to top Go down

tale of two slimes Empty Re: tale of two slimes

Post  CrashDummy06 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 am

big tom was the self elected leader of the slimes. he really wasn't so much elected, as tom was just one of the elders. the elders were a bunch of self serving fat blobs. it was no secret among the slimes their plight under the elder's yolk, but what was one to do against a system so old and ..well large. dewey sucked up the remaining water and felt his body swell. "how do i look?" dewey said as he stretched himself out. dabble chuckled, his belly jiggling as he did. dewey was sadly disappointed by his own girth. dabble was a unique character amongst the slimes, as most were too small or malnourished. "you look bigger." dewey knew better than to believe his friend, but it was still nice of him to pretend. elders were given first dibs on any food sources and even when slimes did get big enough to support themselves, their "water tax" saw the lower slimes paid for it. "yes, i think i grew a inch in girth. watch out dabble, i might just surpass you." dabble shook once more. "one could hope, dewey."
CrashDummy06
CrashDummy06

Back to top Go down

Post  CrashDummy06 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 am

big tom waddled about as if he had out grown his own body. the mountainous blob pulled itself upon a open clearing where all slimes could see. "brothers, sisters, the dry season will soon be upon us. i, as well as the other elders, know this is a trying time." the words felt like hollow sympathy considering the obivious differences between classes. "i know your pain, but we must stick together. it is our bond that shall show us just and pull us.. as a whole through." dewey wanted to speak up and ask exactly what part of this effort tom would personally provide. it was a question that he knew would only get lost in political speak and place dewey in the fat tomato's sights. the speech carried on, tom didn't hesitate to congratulate himself or the others for something as simple as the rain. when he finished, the slimes began their trek back to the old tomb. the tomb was fashioned from massive stone slabs, a relic of the human masters who once dwelled in this land. though it offered little in terms of sustenance, it was damp and provided shelter from the intense heat that was to come. dewey took this time to scamper as far from the fat cats as possible.
CrashDummy06
CrashDummy06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum